I’ve come to love me some yoga you guys. But it hasn’t always been this way… I was first exposed to yoga in college where I took an ‘Intro to Yoga’ class for an easy credit (and much needed afternoon nap). Something (good) happened over the years and more than the flexibility or strength you can gain from doing yoga, I’m drawn towards how it challenges your mind.
And if I’m being honest, the other challenge I face is finding an affordable way to practice my pigeon pose. I know that you can easily YouTube or stream some solid yoga videos, but for me it’s not quite the same. I need someone there to push me! So I’ve done a wee bit of research trying find THE BEST yoga steals in Nashville so you can get your Warrior 1 (or 2) on without breaking the bank. Behold my findings:
YOGA FOR FREE:
- FREE Hopped Up: Beer & Free Yoga with Shakti Power Yoga at Jackalope Brewing Company every Saturday @ 11am [through Winter 2015-2016]
- FREE Power Yoga on the Beach with Hot Yoga Plus from 9-10am at the ONE C1TY sand courts [August 2nd – September 27th]
- FREE Yoga with Liberation Yoga from 5-6pm at the 12South Farmers Market
- FREE Yoga Basics Class for New Beginners each month at Iyengar Yoga Center of Nashville
- FREE 1st Class at FUNdamental Fitness
- FREE One-Day YMCA Membership (be sure to check out Y locations & schedules to find a yoga class that fits your schedule)
- FREE 3-Day Pass at Nashville Athletic Club (be sure to check out NAC locations & schedules to find a yoga class that fits your schedule)
DANG GOOD YOGA DEALS:
- Donation-based Hot 60 Communtiy class with Yoga Harmony
- $1 for 10 Consecutive Days at Fahrenheit Yoga
- $1 – $8 Community classes with Lululemon Nashville each week
- $3 Individual classes at Metro Park Community Centers (Coleman, McCabe)
- $5 Yoga & Coffee with Steadfast and True Yoga from 10-11am at Steadfast Coffee [August 8th // September 5th // October 3rd]
- $5 First Class with Shakti Power Yoga (Germantown)
- $5 First Class with Curvy Yoga Nashville
- $7 Community class (Morning Yoga & Slow Flow) with Liberation Yoga Nashville each week
- $8 Community classes with Kali Yuga Yoga each week
- $20 for 10 Classes at Hot Yoga of East Nashville
- $25/hour for a Private Session with Nikki Schmidt
- $30 for 30 Days at Shakti Power Yoga (Music Row)
- $30 for 30 Days of Unlimited Yoga at Epic Yoga
- 10% off 1st class with code SUP10 at Summertide Soulstice SUP Yoga of Nashville
Did I miss any yoga studio steals? Which class are you most stoked to try?
[ Updated September 2015 ]
FREE Yoga Class with Yoga Harmony every Saturday in September at Athleta Nashville 1 WEEK FREE YOGA coupon from the Yoga Health Foundation (can be redeemed at any 1 of the participating yoga studios in September & October) Donation-based Yoga Gives Class every Sunday at Liberation Yoga Nashville Donation-based The Big Gay Yoga Class every Saturday at Liberation Yoga Nashville $5 Community classes with Steadfast and True Yoga each week
Will you be updating this post again according to Spring/Summer 2016 class schedules?
Hey Katie! Things do need an update don’t they? Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by 🙂
Great resource! Are these updated for 2018?
I need to update, Michelle! Nashville is growing so rapidly it’s hard to keep up with 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!