I have a weakness for business cards. I know it’s weird & the little things probably get lost more often than used, but what can I say…I’m a sucker for ‘em! 😀
These business cards were SO MUCH FUN TO MAKE! I absolutely looove how the design options are endless…ENDLESS I SAY!
– Cosco 2000Plus Custom Stamp Kit (meet my new bestie! I found him at OfficeMax)
– business cards (super cheap at Paper Source) OR 2-1/4” x 3-1/2” glassine envelopes (again, from Paper Source)
– other random craftings to decorate your cards with (stamps, embossing powder, washi tape, tissue paper, glitter, stickers, etc.)
1. Create your desired message or return address in your stamp plate (remember, to arrange your characters backwards!) — this step can be a little tedious, but the end result is well worth it. 🙂
2. Stamp your business cards or glassine bags with your new custom stamp.
3. Embellish, embellish, embellish. (Go with your gut…if you’re not crazy about a design, create a new one!)