So the sun is shining in Tennessee & I can’t help but dream about bright colors, beaches & all the shenanigans spring brings 😀 muahahaha! These little tags make me super happy too!
– Print or hand-write your desired text on the 8.5×11 paper. (Remember that whatever you want on the BACK-SIDE of the tags needs to be on LEFT side of the paper you’re printing/writing on. Also, be sure to leave some blank space in between your back-side & front-side tag designs so that you can fold it later.)
– Using the paper trimmer, trim any unwanted paper from your design, still leaving ~1 inch of blank paper at each end.
– At each end of your tag, use a scissors to cut diagonally inwards (stopping at the half-way point on your tag!) from the top & bottom of your tag to create the cute little flag tails.
– Fold your tag in between your back-side & front-side designs so that your tag can wrap-around whatever it is you’re packaging.
– Use double-sided tape on the inside of your tag to adhere it to its new home.
My Wrap-Around Flag Tags decorated resealable bags used for Oh My Nosh!‘s new Kamut Puffs n’ Stuffs (if you haven’t tried kamut you should totally give it a go!). Be sure to check out the recipe for these Chewy Chocolate-Cranberry Bars by Karman Meyer.