Hosting house guests for the holidays? Not only is it a chance to get up close and personal with your home dwellers (on more levels than we care to admit), but it’s also an opportunity to help make their stay happy & healthy while away. Here are some “Healthy Guest Room Essentials” to include for your out-of-towner:
- List of Local Parks & Healthier Eateries — Quickly list some of your favorite local hot spots for visitors to enjoy too. (Download my free list here: LIST OF LOCAL PLACES I LOVE)
- Carafe of Water — A well-hydrated guest is a happy guest 🙂
- Cups — To accompany the carafe of course!
- Fresh Fruit — Apples, oranges, & bananas are easy mainstays, but offer up seasonal fruit when possible.
- Fruit + Nut Bars — I’m in love with KIND’s Honey Mustard bar for a savory something mid-day!
- Single Serving Snack Packs — Great for the out-of-towner on-the-go!
What goods do you like to offer guests who stay over?