More clothing layers doesn’t have to mean more lbs. when it comes to cooler weather. Try this Healthy Harvest Hash for a filling breakfast or brunch option that features some of my favorite fall flavors, including: sweet potatoes, butternut squash, mushrooms, and Brussels sprouts!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced sweet potato
- 1/2 cup diced butternut squash
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup sliced Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat the olive oil on medium.
- Once the pan is hot, add the sweet potatoes, butternut squash and onions and cook covered for 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the mix, cooking covered for an additional 3 minutes.
- Top the hash with the mushrooms, paprika and chili powder, cooking just until the mushrooms become tender.
- Enjoy your Healthy Harvest Hash with an egg cooked the way you like for a complete meal!