Y’all LOVED the pic I posted of my waffle creation the other day so I thought I’d share just how simple is it to enjoy your own at home!
- 2 whole-grain waffles (store-bought OR homemade)
- low-fat greek yogurt of choice
DIRECTIONS for a HEALTHY WAFFLE WITH THE WORKS:
- Toast the waffles as directed.
- Layer each waffle with a generous amount of low-fat greek yogurt.
- And top your waffles off with your favorite fruit!
I used blueberry greek yogurt + blueberries below which I would highly recommend 🙂
So simple, so healthy. So something you gotta try!