I recently got to enjoy some crazy delicious dishes & drinks at the The Renaissance Nashville Hotel‘s The Bridge Bar thanks to a VIP event organized by the Nashville Food Bloggers. This evening was particularly special as they were celebrating their annual “Day of Discovery“, put on to offer the local community the opportunity to get out & discover something new. The Day of Discovery actually kicks off the hotel chain’s “Summer of Discovery” so for a complete list of events be sure to visit www.renhotels.com/events.
Admittedly, I had never been to The Bridge Bar prior to this and that’s probably because the venue is like a hidden little gem in the heart of downtown Nashville. You can easily and cheaply park in the Main Library parking garage and walk straight into The Bridge Bar from Level 4.
It’s quite chilly inside so be prepared! But lemme tell you folks, The Bridge Bar‘s eats did NOT disappoint! I nearly forgot I was cold because every dish was seriously delicious. Check out our evening’s samplings:
- SMOKED DEVILED EGGS: applewood smoked eggs, TN comeback sauce, Benton’s Farmhouse Bacon crisp
- KALE SALAD: parmesan dressing, citrus grilled shrimp, toasted quinoa
- HOT CHICKEN “OUR WAY”: sweet potato pancake, Further Farm’s Honey, house-made pickle
- FRIED CHICKEN LIVERS: TN Old Mill Asiago Grits, pickled peach puree
- SHORT RIB SLIDERS: braised short rib, jalapeno slaw, Jack’s BBQ glaze
- SEARED SCALLOPS: sweet corn cake, Lynchburg Pepper Jelly
Are you salivating yet? Think you’ll go check out The Bridge Bar now?