Happy February, friends!
OMG I can not believe how fast 2017 is flying by already! I’m not complaining too much though because I’m already ready for shorts weather 😏 Ya feel me?
I kind of have a hard time during the winter… the sun doesn’t shine quite as much, the days feel super short, and I just hate (HATE) being cold. Sometimes the most outside I get is reaching my arm out the front door to grab the day’s mail. Pathetic, I know!
Despite my hermit crab nature this time of year, I try to focus on other activities to still provide that essential self-care everyone needs. Some of my favorite winter self-care activities include:
- sipping milk tea
- doing indoor yoga
- lighting a smelly good candle
- YouTube-ing funny videos
- binge watch my favorite sitcom
- putting in my earbuds and having a solo dance party
- minimizing my junk and decluttering spaces
- cooking up a new recipe
- and receiving happy mail! 📬
There just something about opening up a package and experiencing all the excitement of what could be inside. And there’s no doubt that one of my favorite happy mails EVER is the POPSUGAR #MustHaveBox. It’s like this January’s delivery was made just for me. I couldn’t believe it! Listen to all that was inside:
- 1 full-size Goldfaden MD Resurfacing Peel — OMG so excited about this one.
- 1 watercolor May Designs Desk Calendar — Ugh! I love calendars!
- 1 Daily Concepts Hair Towel Wrap — Uhh no more full size bath towel wrap for this wet head.
- 1 Manduka Yoga Towel — Son of a mother is this thing nice! *eeeeek!*
- 1 set of Sourcebooks Inc. Instant Happy Notes — Who doesn’t love little happy notes?!
- 1 Dean & Deluca Peppermint Tea — Yay new tea flavors!
- 1 Glade Coconut & Beach Woods Candle — Holy. moly. does this thing smell good.
That was 7 (7!!) full size products all aimed to help you detox, refresh, revitalize, get healthy and get motivated. I’d say mission accomplished, POPSUGAR. 👏👏
If you wanna try the POPSUGAR #MustHave Box, be sure to include the code SHOP5 (which never expires!) to get $5 off your FIRST Must Have Box!
I’d love to know what you do for self care. Share in the comments below!
DISCLOSURE: POPSUGAR sent me this #MustHaveBox to try. All opinions are my own.