OK, y’all. If you’re still on the hunt for THE PERFECT workout to commit to this New Year you MUST check out Dailey Method Nashville opening later this January 2014.
I first learned of the upcoming studio — located at 2302 Elliston Place, 37203 — from owners, Kim and Sophia. Sophia happens to be Dailey Method Nashville’s Master Trainer & lead instructor. (And if any of you have ever had the pleasure of taking a class from her you know how truly incredible she is. I so admire her passion for inspiring others through fitness!) Sophia believes The Dailey Method is the best low impact, high results driven workout. Here’s what you need to know about the Dailey Method Nashville:
- What exactly is The Dailey Method? TDMis unlike many traditional forms of exercise as it uses your own body for resistance. Couple this with series of non-impact, high-repetition movements, a strong emphasis on postural alignment & flexibility and that my friends is The Dailey Method.
- What kinds of classes are offered? Dailey Method Nashville is opening with mixed level classes, then will start offering multiple formats. With practice, you’ll get better & stronger with each class so you’re always growing. TDM classes will always be different so there’s no such thing as getting bored.
- What can I expect in class? A workout! (The kind that leaves you feeling super human – stronger & invigorated.) The music is up tempo & TDM instructors are hands on to help you get the most out of your 1 hour class. Light free weights & a barre strap are also involved in certain sections of class.
- What do I wear to class? Be sure to come in comfortable, non-baggy clothing with your cute socks on!
- When are classes offered? An up-to-date class schedule can be viewed online here. And Pre-opening classes are going on NOW for just $10/class!
— Friday, Jan 3rd @ 12p
— Saturday, Jan 4th @ 8:30a at Athleta Green Hills **FREE**
— Monday, Jan 6th @ 5a
— Tuesday, Jan 7th @ 11:30a
— Friday, Jan 10th @ 12p
— Saturday, Jan 11th @ 8:30a at Athleta Green Hills **FREE**
Simply e-mail Dailey Method Nashville at email@example.com to reserve your spot before they fill up.